NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: Amazon Prime Video
- City: Orchard Park, New York
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) visit the Buffalo Bills (4-3) at Highmark Stadium on Thursday, October 26, 2023.
Week 8 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
LB Terrel Bernard: Unknown (Knee), LB Baylon Spector: Unknown (Hamstring), LB Von Miller: Unknown (NIR – Rest), DT Ed Oliver: Unknown (Toe), DT Jordan Phillips: Unknown (Back), TE Quintin Morris: Unknown (Ankle)
RB Chase Edmonds: Unknown (Knee), QB Baker Mayfield: Unknown (Knee), WR Chris Godwin: Unknown (Neck), OL Matt Feiler: Unknown (Knee), DL Vita Vea: Unknown (Groin), S Kaevon Merriweather: Unknown (Ankle)
Bills vs. Buccaneers Key Stats
- Buccaneers games have finished with over 42.5 points one time this season.
- The Bills and Buccaneers average 45.5 points per game combined, which is 3.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- These teams surrender a combined 34.2 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- Bills games average 45.9 total points per game this season, 3.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- Buccaneers games average 42 total points, 0.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bills vs. Buccaneers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Bills are 4-3, earning a win 57.1% of the time.
- In seven Bills games this year, they have three wins against the spread.
- The Bills have been favored by 8.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- The Bills have combined with their opponent and gone over the point total in 42.9% of their contests this year (three times over seven games with a set point total).
- This season, the Buccaneers have won two out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Against the spread, the Buccaneers are 3-3-0 this year.
- Buccaneers contests this season have eclipsed the over/under one time in six games (16.7%).
- Spread Prediction: Buffalo (-8.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (42.5)
Bills Player Prop Bets
Josh Allen to throw for 250+ yards (-144)
- Allen leads Buffalo with 1,841 yards (263 ypg) on 174-of-246 passing with 15 touchdowns and seven interceptions this season. He also has 148 rushing yards on 29 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Allen’s passing yards per game total (263) is 13.0 yards higher than Thursday’s over/under.
James Cook to run for 50.0+ yards (-125)
- Cook has 419 rushing yards on 88 carries with one touchdown. He’s also added 17 catches for 186 yards (26.6 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Cook is picking up 59.9 rushing yards per game this season, outpacing Thursday’s over/under of 50.0 yards.
Stefon Diggs to have 90.0+ yards receiving (-109)
- Diggs leads his squad with 678 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 55 catches (out of 78 targets) and scored six touchdowns.
- Diggs’ 96.9 receiving yards per game average is 6.9 more than his prop bet total for Thursday’s matchup (90.0).
Buccaneers Player Prop Bets
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,363 yards (227.2 ypg) to lead Tampa Bay, completing 65.2% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 99 yards (16.5 ypg) on 28 carries.
Rachaad White to run for 50.0+ yards (-114)
- White has carried the ball 83 times for a team-high 266 yards (44.3 per game) with one touchdown. He also leads the team through the air, as his 22 receptions this season are good for 163 yards.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!