NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Orchard Park, New York
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Buffalo Bills (2-1) host a streaking Miami Dolphins (3-0) team on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Highmark Stadium. The Dolphins have won three straight games.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Bills vs. Dolphins Key Stats
- In five of 16 games last season, the Bills and their opponents combined to score more than 53.5 points.
- The Dolphins played seven games last season that had more than 53.5 combined points scored.
- The two teams combined to score 51.8 points per contest last season, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to score 41.4 points per game last year, 12.1 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- The average total in Bills outings last season was 47.7, 5.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The Dolphins had a 46.9-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 6.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bills vs. Dolphins Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bills finished with a 13-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 81.2% of those games).
- The Bills put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bills covered the spread eight times last season (8-10 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Bills and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- Last season, the Dolphins won two out of the seven games in which they were the underdog.
- The Dolphins won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Dolphins covered the spread five times last season (5-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, eight Dolphins games hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Buffalo (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (53.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!