NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New York Jets (1-3) head into a matchup against the Denver Broncos (1-3) on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at Empower Field at Mile High on a three-game losing streak.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Javonte Williams: Unknown (Quad), C Lloyd Cushenberry III: Unknown (Quad), S Justin Simmons: Unknown (Hip), S P.J. Locke: Unknown (Toe), OLB Frank Clark: Unknown (Hip), OLB Baron Browning: Unknown (Knee), LB Josey Jewell: Unknown (Hip), DL Mike Purcell: Unknown (Ribs)
No Injuries Listed
Broncos vs. Jets Key Stats
- No Jets game has gone over 43.5 points scored this season.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (40.5 points per game) is 3.0 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The opponents of these two teams score a combined 58.5 points per game, 15.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The point total average for Broncos games this season is 44, 0.5 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Jets this year have averaged 40 points per game, a 3.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Broncos vs. Jets Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as the moneyline favorite, the Broncos have won 33.3% of the time (1-2).
- The Broncos are winless against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more in three chances.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponent and hit the over in 75% of their contests this year (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The Jets have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- Thus far in 2023 the Jets have two wins against the spread.
- The Jets have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 1.5 points or more (in four chances).
- Jets games this season have gone over the total in two of four opportunities (50%).
- Spread Prediction: New York (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (43.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!