NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Denver Broncos (0-0) square off against a fellow AFC West opponent when they host the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
WR Jerry Jeudy: Unknown (Hamstring), TE Greg Dulcich: Unknown (Nir – personal), TE Chris Manhertz: Unknown (Chest), CB Riley Moss: Unknown (Abdomen)
CB Brandon Facyson: Unknown (Shin), DE Chandler Jones: Unknown (Nir – personal), WR DeAndre Carter: Unknown (Knee)
Broncos vs. Raiders Key Stats
- In five games last season, the Broncos and their opponents went over 44 total points.
- Las Vegas played 12 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 44 points.
- The teams combined to score 40.1 points per contest last season, 3.9 fewer points than this game’s total.
- Opponents of these teams scored 45.7 combined points per game last season, 1.7 more than the total for this matchup.
- The Broncos had an average point total of 41.4 in their matchups last season, 2.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Raiders contests last year had a 46.4-point average over/under, 2.4 more points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Broncos vs. Raiders Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Broncos finished 3-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 37.5% of those games).
- The Broncos compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record last year.
- The Broncos did not cover the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more last season (in four opportunities).
- The Broncos and their opponents combined to go over the point total six out of 17 times last season.
- The Raiders won two of the seven games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Raiders compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last year, the Raiders had an ATS record of 3-2.
- The Raiders and their opponent combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Las Vegas (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (44)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!