NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Cleveland Browns (1-0) square off against a fellow AFC North foe when they visit the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Browns vs. Steelers Key Stats
- The Browns and their opponents went over 38.5 combined points in 13 of 17 games last season.
- The Steelers played nine games last season that ended with a point total above 38.5 points.
- These teams scored a combined 39.3 points per game last season, 0.8 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 42.8 combined points per game last year, 4.3 more than the total for this matchup.
- The Browns had an average total of 43.4 in their matchups last season, 4.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Steelers had a 40.6-point average over/under in their contests last year, 2.1 more points than the total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Browns vs. Steelers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Browns were the moneyline favorite seven total times last season. They went 3-4 in those games.
- The Browns won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Browns covered the spread three times last season (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Browns games.
- Last season, the Steelers were the underdog 11 times and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- The Steelers covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread last year.
- The Steelers were 5-4-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven Steelers games last season hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Pittsburgh (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (38.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!