NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Chicago Bears (0-1) visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Baker Mayfield: Unknown (Shoulder), CB Carlton Davis: Unknown (Toe), S Christian Izien: Unknown (Concussion), DL Calijah Kancey: Unknown (Calf)
DB Kyler Gordon: Unknown (Hand), DB Josh Blackwell: Unknown (Hamstring), LB Dylan Cole: Unknown (Hamstring)
Buccaneers vs. Bears Key Stats
- The Buccaneers and their opponents went over 41 combined points in seven of 17 games last season.
- Chicago played 13 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 41 points.
- The teams combined to score 37.6 points per contest last season, 3.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged 48.3 combined points per game last season, 7.3 more than the total for this matchup.
- Buccaneers outings last season had an average total of 43.4, 2.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
- The Bears had a 42.9-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 1.9 more points than the total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Buccaneers vs. Bears Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Buccaneers won 57.1% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-6).
- The Buccaneers put together a 4-12-1 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season, the Buccaneers had an ATS record of 4-6-1.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Buccaneers games.
- Last season, the Bears were the underdog 15 times and won two of those games.
- The Bears covered five times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- The Bears covered the spread five times last season (5-9 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Bears and their opponent combined to hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Tampa Bay (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (41)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!