NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The AFC Wild Card round of the NFL Playoffs will see the Los Angeles Chargers (10-7) and Jacksonville Jaguars (9-8) hitting the field at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday, January 14, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
Chargers: FB Zander Horvath: Unknown (Ankle), LB Kenneth Murray: Unknown (Neck), LB Amen Ogbongbemiga: Unknown (Biceps), S Raheem Layne: Unknown (Thumb), WR Mike Williams: Unknown (Back), OLB Joey Bosa: Unknown (Groin)
Jaguars: QB Trevor Lawrence: Unknown (Toe), WR Jamal Agnew: Unknown (Shoulder), OL Brandon Scherff: Unknown (Abdomen), LS Ross Matiscik: Unknown (Back), WR Kendric Pryor: Unknown (Shoulder), K Riley Patterson: Unknown (Knee)
Chargers vs. Jaguars Key Stats
- Eight times so far this year, the Chargers and their opponent have combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- Jaguars games have finished with more than 47.5 points eight times this year.
- The two teams average a combined 46.8 points per contest, 0.7 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is set at 47.5 points, 4.3 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The total for this game is 47.5, 0.2 points fewer than the average total in Chargers games thus far this season.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Jaguars games (43.7).
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
- The Chargers have won 81.8% of the time they have played as moneyline favorites (9-2).
- The Chargers are 11-5-1 against the spread this year.
- The Chargers are 5-4-1 ATS when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Chargers games in 2022 have eclipsed the over/under seven times in 17 opportunities (41.2%).
- The Jaguars have won seven, or 58.3%, of the 12 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Jaguars are 8-10-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Jaguars have an against-the-spread record of 7-3 in their 10 games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- The Jaguars have gone over the point total in 44.4% of their games this season (eight of 18 with a set point total).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!