NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) visit the Denver Broncos (2-5) on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at Empower Field at Mile High and will try to build on a six-game winning streak.
Week 8 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Chiefs vs. Broncos Key Stats
- Broncos games have gone over 46.5 points on four occasions this year.
- The point total for this game is 46.5, the same as the combined scoring average of these two teams this year.
- The over/under for this game is set at 46.5 points, 0.5 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Chiefs games have had an average of 48.8 points this season, 2.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Broncos this year have averaged 44.3 points per game, a 2.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Chiefs vs. Broncos Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Chiefs are 6-1 (winning 85.7% of the time).
- The Chiefs have played seven games, posting five wins against the spread.
- The Chiefs have been favored by 7.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Chiefs games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in seven opportunities (28.6%).
- The Broncos have been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- Entering play this week, the Broncos have one win against the spread this season.
- This year, the Broncos are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- The Broncos have gone over the point total in 57.1% of their games this year (four of seven with a set point total).
- Spread Prediction: Kansas City (-7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (46.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!