NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Kansas City Chiefs (0-1) hit the road to match up against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0) at TIAA Bank Field on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Unknown (Illness), TE Travis Kelce: Unknown (Knee), DT Chris Jones: Unknown (Nir – rest)
OL Luke Fortner: Unknown (Ankle), OL Brandon Scherff: Unknown (Ankle), CB Gregory Junior: Unknown (Hamstring), S Antonio Johnson: Unknown (Hamstring), DE Tyler Lacy: Unknown (Hip)
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Key Stats
- The Chiefs’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 51 points 11 times.
- The Jaguars played six games last season that ended with a combined score above 51 points.
- The teams combined to score 53 points per game last season, two more points than this matchup’s total.
- These two teams allowed a combined 42.3 points per game last year, 8.7 fewer points than the total for this contest.
- The average total in Chiefs outings last season was 49.7, 1.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Jaguars matchups last year had a 44-point average over/under, seven fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Chiefs vs. Jaguars Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Chiefs went 13-2 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Chiefs put together a 7-10-0 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season, the Chiefs had an ATS record of 5-9.
- Last season, eight of the Chiefs’ games hit the over.
- The Jaguars were underdogs 12 times last season and won seven, or 58.3%, of those games.
- The Jaguars went 8-9-0 ATS last year.
- The Jaguars were 4-2 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Jaguars games went over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Jacksonville (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (51)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!