The Kansas City Chiefs and Isiah Pacheco (with prop bets on offer) will face the Jacksonville Jaguars at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday in the AFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL playoffs.
With props in place for Pacheco in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help bettors make good decisions.
NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Isiah Pacheco: Chiefs vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM
Isiah Pacheco: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.0 (-153)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 7.0 (-120)
- Pacheco has amassed a team-leading 170 carries for a team-leading 830 yards (48.8 ypg). He has scored five TDs on the ground.
- Plus, in the passing game, he has amassed 13 receptions for 130 yards (7.6 ypg).
- Pacheco has averaged 48.8 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 3.8 greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 11 games this season (61.1% of his total appearances), Pacheco has topped 45.0 yards as a runner.
- Pacheco has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (37.5) by 11.3 yards.
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Chiefs vs Jaguars, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Isiah Pacheco Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|