NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New York Jets (1-2) play the Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Chiefs vs. Jets Key Stats
- In 16 of 17 games last season, the Chiefs and their opponents combined to score more than 42.5 points.
- The Jets combined with their opponents to score more than 42.5 points in four of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 46.6 points per game last season, 4.1 more points than the point total for this matchup.
- Combined, these teams gave up 40.3 points per contest last year, 2.2 fewer points than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Chiefs contests last season was 49.7, 7.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Jets matchups last year had a 41.5-point average over/under, 1.0 fewer point than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Chiefs vs. Jets Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Chiefs finished with a 13-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 86.7% of those games).
- The Chiefs covered seven times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Chiefs were 3-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- The Chiefs and their opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- The Jets won five, or 41.7%, of the 12 games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Jets covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last year.
- The Jets were an underdog by 9.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in both.
- The Jets and their opponent combined to hit the over five out of 17 times last year.
- Spread Prediction: New York (+9.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (42.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!