NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) host the Detroit Lions (0-0) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday, September 7, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
WR Kadarius Toney: Unknown (Knee), WR Richie James Jr.: Unknown (Knee), TE Travis Kelce: Questionable (Knee), CB L’Jarius Sneed: Unknown (Knee), DT Tershawn Wharton: Unknown (Knee), DE BJ Thompson: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Nic Jones: Unknown (Hand), OG Nick Allegretti: Unknown (Pectoral)
C Frank Ragnow: Unknown (Toe), CB Emmanuel Moseley: Out (Knee), DL Isaiah Buggs: Unknown (Illness), S Ifeatu Melifonwu: Unknown (Hamstring)
Chiefs vs. Lions Key Stats
- The Chiefs’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 52.5 points eight times.
- The Lions combined with their opponent to score more than 52.5 points in nine of 17 games last season.
- The two teams combined to score 55.8 points per game last season, 3.3 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to average 46.8 points per game last year, 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- The Chiefs had an average total of 49.7 in their contests last season, 2.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Lions outings last year had a 49-point average over/under, 3.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Chiefs vs. Lions Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Chiefs won 13 of the 15 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (86.7%).
- The Chiefs won seven games against the spread last season, failing to cover 10 times.
- The Chiefs covered the spread five times last season (5-8 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Chiefs games.
- The Lions won six, or 50%, of the 12 games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Lions won 12 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover five times.
- The Lions were an underdog by 4.5 points or more five times last season, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- Last year, 10 Lions games went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: Kansas City (-4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (52.5)
Chiefs Player Prop Bets
Patrick Mahomes II to throw for 275.0+ yards (-140)
- Last year Mahomes had a monster stat line with 5,250 passing yards (308.8 per game), a 67.1% completion percentage (435-for-648), 41 touchdowns, and only 12 interceptions. He also added 358 rushing yards on 61 carries with four rushing TDs (averaging 21.1 yards per game).
Isiah Pacheco to run for 50.0+ yards (-135)
- Pacheco rushed for 830 yards last year on 170 carries (48.8 yards per game) and scored five times.
Travis Kelce to have 80.0+ yards receiving (-114)
- In the previous season, Kelce grabbed 110 passes (on 152 targets) for 1,338 yards (78.7 per game). He also found the end zone 12 times.
Lions Player Prop Bets
Jared Goff to throw for 250.0+ yards (-140)
- Goff averaged 261.1 passing yards per contest and completed 29 touchdowns last season.
Pacheco to run for 50.0+ yards (-135)
- David Montgomery racked up five rushing touchdowns on 50.1 yards per game last season. Montgomery was also efficient in the passing game, tallying 34 catches and one touchdown over the course of the year.
Amon-Ra St. Brown to have 80.0+ yards receiving (+105)
- Marvin Jones Jr. finished 61st among WRs and 167th overall last season in fantasy rankings. He scored 70.9 fantasy points (4.4 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!