NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 6 will see the San Francisco 49ers and Christian McCaffrey hit the field against the Cleveland Browns at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can place wagers on his available prop bets for that game.
Christian McCaffrey: 49ers vs. Browns Game Info
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Cleveland Browns
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Christian McCaffrey: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 30.0 (+105)
- McCaffrey has rushed for a team-best 510 yards on 99 attempts (102 ypg), and McCaffrey has gotten into the box seven times.
- Plus, in the passing game, McCaffrey has accumulated 20 receptions for 168 yards (33.6 ypg) and one TD.
- The average rushing yards prop for McCaffrey this season (75.5) is below his season average for rushing yards (102).
Christian McCaffrey Recent Performances
- vs. Cowboys (10/8/2023): 19 carries, 51 yards, 1 TD; 2 receptions, 27 yards
- vs. Cardinals (10/1/2023): 20 carries, 106 yards, 3 TDs; 7 receptions, 71 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Giants (9/21/2023): 18 carries, 85 yards, 1 TD; 5 receptions, 34 yards
Browns Defensive Ranks
- The 125 passing yards per game the Browns’ defense is conceding gives them the best pass defense in the league.
- The Browns have allowed three passing TDs (0.8 per game), first in the league.
- The Browns rank 29th in the NFL in INTs, with one.
- The defense of the Browns allows 71.8 rushing yards per game, fourth in the NFL.
- The Browns have allowed two rushing TDs, sixth in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!