NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Indianapolis Colts (0-1) hit the road for an AFC South showdown against the Houston Texans (0-1) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at NRG Stadium.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Zack Moss: Unknown (Forearm), OT Braden Smith: Unknown (Knee), OG Quenton Nelson: Unknown (Toe), TE Andrew Ogletree: Unknown (Concussion)
RB Dare Ogunbowale: Unknown (Hamstring), OT Laremy Tunsil: Unknown (Knee), S Grayland Arnold: Unknown (Hamstring), S Jimmie Ward: Unknown (Hip), LB Neville Hewitt: Unknown (Illness), LB Blake Cashman: Unknown (Hamstring), S Jalen Pitre: Unknown (Chest), TE Dalton Schultz: Unknown (Thigh), WR Robert Woods: Unknown (Rest ), OT George Fant: Unknown (Shoulder), WR John Metchie: Unknown (Hamstring)
Colts vs. Texans Key Stats
- In nine of 17 games last season, the Colts and their opponents went over 40 points.
- Houston played 11 games last season that ended with a combined score over 40 points.
- The teams combined to score 34 points per contest last season, six fewer points than this game’s total.
- These teams allowed a combined 49.8 points per game last year, 9.8 more points than the total for this matchup.
- The Colts had an average point total of 42.8 in their contests last season, 2.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Texans outings last year had a 43.2-point average over/under, 3.2 more points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colts vs. Texans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Colts won one of the seven games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (14.3%).
- The Colts won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover 11 times.
- The Colts covered the spread once last season (1-6 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- The Colts and their opponents combined to hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, the Texans were the underdog 17 times and won three, or 17.6%, of those games.
- The Texans put together an 8-8-1 ATS record last year.
- The Texans were an underdog by 1 point or more 17 times last year, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- In Texans games last season, combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Spread Prediction: Indianapolis (-1)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (40)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!