NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Indianapolis Colts (2-2) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Tennessee Titans (2-2) on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at Lucas Oil Stadium in an AFC South showdown.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Jonathan Taylor: Unknown (Ankle), OG Quenton Nelson: Unknown (Toe), C Ryan Kelly: Unknown (Concussion), OT Bernhard Raimann: Unknown (Concussion), LB Shaquille Leonard: Unknown (Groin), DT DeForest Buckner: Unknown (Back), DE Kwity Paye: Unknown (Concussion), DE Tyquan Lewis: Unknown (Knee), TE Mo Alie-Cox: Unknown (Ankle)
WR Treylon Burks: Unknown (Knee), LB Luke Gifford: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Elijah Molden: Unknown (Hamstring), DT Teair Tart: Unknown (Toe), WR Kyle Philips: Unknown (Knee), OL Peter Skoronski: Unknown (Abdomen), TE Josh Whyle: Unknown (Ankle)
Colts vs. Titans Key Stats
- Titans games have gone over 42.5 points on one occasion this season.
- The two teams average a combined 42.3 points per contest, 0.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The total for this game is 42.5 points, 0.2 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams.
- The average total for Colts games this season has been 43.4, 0.9 points higher than the total for this game.
- Titans games average 41.6 total points, 0.9 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Colts vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Colts are moneyline favorites for the first time this season.
- The Colts have two wins versus the spread in four games this year.
- The Colts have combined with their opponent and gone over the point total in 75% of their contests this year (three times over four games with a set point total).
- The Titans have won two of the four games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have three wins against the spread in four games this season.
- This season, the Titans have an against-the-spread record of 3-1 in their four games as an underdog of 1.5 points or more.
- Titans contests this season have gone over the point total one time in four games (25%).
- Spread Prediction: Indianapolis (-1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (42.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!