NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Landover, Maryland
- Venue: FedExField
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Washington Commanders (0-0) meet the Arizona Cardinals (0-0) at FedExField on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
WR Terry McLaurin: Unknown (Toe), DE Chase Young: Unknown (Neck), CB Benjamin St-Juste: Unknown (Ankle), WR Dax Milne: Unknown (Groin)
WR Marquise Brown: Unknown (Hamstring), OL Kelvin Beachum: Unknown (Hand), OLB Dennis Gardeck: Unknown (Knee), TE Zach Ertz: Unknown (Knee)
Commanders vs. Cardinals Key Stats
- The Commanders’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 38 points seven times.
- The Cardinals played 13 games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 38 points.
- The two teams combined to score 38.9 points per game last season, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams allowed 46.6 points per contest last year, 8.6 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Commanders outings last season had an average total of 41.8, 3.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
- The Cardinals had a 45.3-point average over/under in their outings last year, 7.3 more points than the total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Commanders vs. Cardinals Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Commanders won 50% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-3-1).
- The Commanders covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- A total of five of the Commanders’ games last season went over the point total.
- Last season, the Cardinals won three out of the 14 games, or 21.4%, in which they were the underdog.
- The Cardinals put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The Cardinals covered the spread once when an underdog by 7 points or more last season (in three opportunities).
- Cardinals games hit the over 10 out of 17 times last year.
- Spread Prediction: Washington (-7)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (38)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!