NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New York Giants (1-5) head into a matchup against the Washington Commanders (3-3) on Sunday, October 22, 2023 at MetLife Stadium on a four-game losing streak.
Week 7 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Commanders vs. Giants Key Stats
- Giants games have finished with over 40.5 points scored three times this season.
- The two teams average a combined 34 points per contest, 6.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams allow a combined 57.1 points per game, 16.6 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Commanders games this season is 41.7, 1.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Giants games is 44.2 points, 3.7 more than this game’s over/under.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Commanders vs. Giants Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Commanders have been moneyline favorites in two other games this season, and they split them.
- The Commanders have three wins in six games versus the spread this season.
- The Commanders have been favored by 1.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Commanders games in 2023 have gone over the point total three times in six opportunities (50%).
- The Giants have been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- Entering play this week, the Giants have one win against the spread this season.
- The Giants have been underdogs by 1.5 points or more five times this year and covered the spread once.
- Giants games this season have hit the over on one of six set point totals (16.7%).
- Spread Prediction: New York (+1.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (40.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!