NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Cooper Kupp’s Los Angeles Rams will face the Pittsburgh Steelers at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that matchup.
Cooper Kupp: Rams vs. Steelers Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Rams vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Cooper Kupp: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 100.0 (+105)
- Cooper Kupp has 15 grabs on 21 targets for 266 yards and one touchdown (133 yards per game).
- Kupp’s 133 receiving yards per game are 33.0 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- Kupp has tallied more than 100.0 receiving yards in every game (two) this year.
- Kupp averages 133 receiving yards per game. That’s 59.0 more yards per game than his average over/under (74.0).
- vs. Cardinals (10/15/2023): 7 receptions, 148 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Eagles (10/8/2023): 8 receptions, 118 yards
Steelers Defensive Ranks
- The 245.6 passing yards per game the Steelers’ defense gives up gives them the league’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- The Steelers are 14th in the NFL, conceding 1.6 passing TDs per game.
- The Steelers rank 10th in the NFL in INTs, with five.
- The defense for the Steelers is the NFL’s 29th-ranked unit against the run, surrendering 143.8 yards per game.
- Kupp and the Rams will square off against the NFL’s sixth-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (three).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!