NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Courtland Sutton will take the field for the Denver Broncos, and bettors looking to wager on his prop bets, when he and the Broncos take on the Green Bay Packers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the NFL season.
Courtland Sutton: Broncos vs. Packers Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Broncos vs. Green Bay Packers
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Courtland Sutton: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (+100)
- Sutton’s 37 targets have resulted in 25 grabs for a team-leading 275 yards (45.8 per game) and four scores.
- Sutton’s 45.8 receiving yards per game are 4.2 fewer yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- Sutton has tallied more than 50.0 receiving yards twice in six games this season.
- Sutton has an average receiving yards over/under of 49.7 yards per contest. However, he is accumulating 3.9 fewer yards per game than that, on average.
Courtland Sutton Recent Performances
- at Chiefs (10/12/2023): 4 receptions, 46 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Jets (10/8/2023): 1 reception, 13 yards
- at Bears (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 27 yards, 1 TD
Packers Defensive Ranks
- The Packers’ pass defense has conceded 194.4 yards per game, making it the ninth-ranked unit in the league.
- The Packers are sixth in the league, giving up one passing TDs per game.
- The Packers’ defense has picked off opposing quarterbacks four times (0.8 per game), 15th in the league.
- Against the run, the Packers are 28th in the league, giving up 143.4 yards per game.
- This season the Packers are 22nd in the league in rushing TDs conceded (six).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!