NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New England Patriots (1-2) visit the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) at AT&T Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Cowboys vs. Patriots Key Stats
- The Cowboys and their opponents went over 42.5 combined points in 10 of 17 games last season.
- The Patriots played eight games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 42.5 points.
- The teams combined to score 48.9 points per game last season, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s total.
- These teams surrendered a combined 40.5 points per game last year, 2.0 fewer points than the total for this contest.
- The Cowboys had an average total of 44.3 in their matchups last season, 1.8 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Patriots had a 42.5-point average over/under in their outings last year, which equals this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Cowboys vs. Patriots Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Cowboys finished with a 9-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
- The Cowboys covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Cowboys had an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites last season.
- A total of nine of the Cowboys’ games last season hit the over.
- The Patriots were underdogs in nine games last season and won one (11.1%) of those contests.
- The Patriots put together a 7-9-1 ATS record last year.
- The Patriots covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Last season, eight Patriots games hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Dallas (-6.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (42.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!