NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Chicago Bears and D.J. Moore will take the field against the Green Bay Packers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Sports bettors can place wagers on his available prop bets in that matchup.
D.J. Moore: Bears vs. Packers Game Info
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
D.J. Moore: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-105)
- On 118 targets last season, Moore caught 63 passes for 888 yards (52.2 yards per game), the best mark on the Bears’ roster. He also found the end zone seven times.
- Moore’s 52.2 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.2 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (50.0).
- Moore totaled more than 50.0 receiving yards in 41.2% of his games last year (seven out of 17).
- Moore’s average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 56.0 per game. He racked up 3.8 fewer yards per game than that average.
Packers Defensive Ranks
- Moore will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense from a season ago, as they allowed 197 pass yards per game.
- The Packers’ pass defense ranked 11th in the NFL last season (22 passing TDs conceded).
- The Packers pulled down 17 interceptions a year ago, ranking them fourth in the NFL.
- By giving up 139.5 yards per game on the ground last year, the Packers were the NFL’s 26th-ranked run defense.
- A season ago, the Packers gave up 18 rushing scores, which ranked 23rd in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!