NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 6 NFL action will allow bettors to wager on D.J. Moore’s prop bets when the Chicago Bears hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
D.J. Moore: Bears vs. Vikings Game Info
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
D.J. Moore: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-114)
- Moore’s 27 catches have resulted in a team-best 531 yards (106.2 per game) and five TDs. He has been targeted on 34 occasions.
- Moore averages 106.2 receiving yards per game, which is 46.2 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Moore, in 60.0% of his games this year (three of five), has compiled over 60.0 receiving yards.
- Moore’s season average of 106.2 receiving yards per game is 58.2 more yards than his average prop total of 48.0.
D.J. Moore Recent Performances
- at Commanders (10/5/2023): 8 receptions, 230 yards, 3 TDs
- vs. Broncos (10/1/2023): 8 receptions, 131 yards, 1 TD
- at Chiefs (9/24/2023): 3 receptions, 41 yards, 1 TD
Vikings Defensive Ranks
- The 240 passing yards per game the Vikings’ defense concedes gives them the league’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- The Vikings have given up nine passing TDs (1.8 per game), 28th in the league.
- The Vikings have one interception, 29th in the league.
- The defense for the Vikings is the NFL’s 13th-ranked unit against the run, allowing 102.4 yards per game.
- This year the Vikings are 14th in the NFL in rushing TDs conceded (four).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!