NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
D.J. Moore and his Chicago Bears teammates take the field against the Las Vegas Raiders in a Week 7 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can look to wager on his prop bet options in that game.
D.J. Moore: Bears vs. Raiders Game Info
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
D.J. Moore: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (+100)
- Moore has recorded a team-high 582 yards receiving (97 per game) plus five scores, hauling in 32 passes from 42 targets.
- Moore’s 97 receiving yards per game are 37.0 more yards than Sunday’s over/under.
- Moore has compiled more than 60.0 receiving yards in three (of six) games this season.
- Moore’s average prop total for receiving yards is 50.1. On average, he has collected 46.9 more yards per game than that.
D.J. Moore Recent Performances
- vs. Vikings (10/15/2023): 5 receptions, 51 yards
- at Commanders (10/5/2023): 8 receptions, 230 yards, 3 TDs
- vs. Broncos (10/1/2023): 8 receptions, 131 yards, 1 TD
Raiders Defensive Ranks
- The Raiders’ pass defense is eighth in the NFL, giving up 193.7 yards per game.
- At 1.3 passing TDs given up per game, the Raiders’ defense is 14th in the league.
- With five INTs, the Raiders’ defense ranks 10th in the NFL.
- Against the run, the Raiders are 21st in the league, giving up 121.7 yards per game.
- The Bears are up against the 25th-ranked defense in the NFL in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (seven).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!