NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 8 of the NFL season features D.J. Moore and the Chicago Bears taking on the Los Angeles Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. Below we dig into Moore’s stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping bettors make good predictions for this contest.
D.J. Moore: Bears vs. Chargers Game Info
- Matchup: Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Chargers
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
D.J. Moore: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-109)
- Moore’s stats are 40 catches for a team-best 636 yards and five scores. He puts up 90.9 yards receiving per game, and has been targeted 51 times.
- Moore’s receiving yards average per game (90.9) is 30.9 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Moore has amassed more than 60.0 receiving yards in three (out of seven) games this year.
- Moore’s 90.9 receiving yards per game are 40.0 more than his average prop total of 50.9 yards per game.
D.J. Moore Recent Performances
- vs. Raiders (10/22/2023): 8 receptions, 54 yards
- vs. Vikings (10/15/2023): 5 receptions, 51 yards
- at Commanders (10/5/2023): 8 receptions, 230 yards, 3 TDs
Chargers Defensive Ranks
- The 310 passing yards per game the Chargers’ defense allows gives them the league’s worst pass defense.
- The Chargers are 28th in the NFL, giving up two passing TDs per game.
- The Chargers’ defense has picked off opposing quarterbacks four times (0.7 per game), 21st in the league.
- Against the run, the Chargers are 10th in the league, giving up 96.8 yards per game.
- The Chargers have allowed six rushing TDs, 19th in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!