NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dak Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys will take on the New York Giants at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Bettors can take advantage of his prop bet options for that matchup.
Dak Prescott: Cowboys vs. Giants Game Info
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Dak Prescott: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (+100)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.0 (0)
- Dak Prescott averaged 238.3 passing yards and threw for 23 TDs last year.
- Prescott also rushed for 182 yards on 45 attempts with one rushing TD, picking up 15.2 yards per game.
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Prescott is 250.0, 11.7 more yards than his average of 238.3 last season.
- He threw for more than 250.0 yards in seven of 12 games last season (58.3%).
- Prescott averaged 238.3 yards per game last season, which was lower than his average prop bet total (247.3).
Giants Defensive Ranks
- The Giants yielded 214 passing yards per game, ranking them 14th in the NFL against the pass last season.
- The Giants surrendered 21 passing touchdowns (1.2 per game) last year, which ranked their defense ninth in the NFL.
- The Giants collected six interceptions a year ago, ranking them 31st in the NFL.
- The Giants allowed 144.2 rushing yards per game last season, ranking them as the NFL’s 27th-ranked run D.
- The Cowboys are facing off against the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense (16 TDs allowed a year ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!