NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 1 NFL action will allow bettors to wager on Dalvin Cook’s prop bet options when the New York Jets match up against the Buffalo Bills at 8:15 PM ET on Monday.
Dalvin Cook: Jets vs. Bills Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
- Date: September 11, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Dalvin Cook: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.0 (0)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15.0 (+110)
- Cook, in the running game, took 264 attempts for 1,173 yards rushing a year ago (69 per game) and scored eight TDs. He also caught 39 passes for 295 yards (17.4 per game) with two touchdowns through the air.
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Cook is 45.0. That is 24.0 fewer yards than his average of 69 last year.
- Cook would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (45.0) in 12 of 17 games last season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Cook last season (71.6) was just a bit higher than his season average for rushing yards (69).
Bills Defensive Ranks
- The Bills were the NFL’s 15th-ranked defense against the pass last season, giving up 214.6 passing yards per game.
- The Bills’ pass defense ranked ninth in the league last season, allowing 1.3 passing TDs per game.
- The Bills collected 17 interceptions a year ago, ranking them fourth in the league.
- The Bills, in terms of defending the run, finished fifth in the league last season after allowing 104.6 rushing yards per game.
- Cook and the Jets will play the NFL’s fifth-ranked run defense from a season ago (10 rushing touchdowns allowed).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!