NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Dalvin Cook and his New York Jets teammates take the field against the New England Patriots in a Week 3 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can take advantage of his prop bet options in that game.
Dalvin Cook: Jets vs. Patriots Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. New England Patriots
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Dalvin Cook: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 30.0 (+105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.0 (-125)
- Cook has collected 40 rushing yards on 17 carries (20 ypg).
- Additionally, Cook has added four receptions for 31 yards (15.5 ypg).
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Cook is set at 30.0 yards. That is 10.0 more than his season average of 20.
- Cook has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (30.0 yards) once this season.
- Cook rushes for 20.0 fewer yards per game than his average rushing yards prop this season (40.0 yards).
- at Cowboys (9/17/2023): 4 carries, 7 yards
- vs. Bills (9/11/2023): 13 carries, 33 yards; 3 receptions, 26 yards
Patriots Defensive Ranks
- The Patriots’ pass defense has given up 199 yards per game, making it the 12th-ranked unit in the league.
- The Patriots are eighth in the league, giving up one passing TDs per game.
- The Patriots have one interception, 11th in the NFL.
- Cook will go up against a Patriots defense that is giving up 121 rushing yards per game, 23rd in the NFL.
- This year the Patriots have given up two rushing TDs, 14th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!