NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 1 of the NFL season features Daniel Jones and the New York Giants matching up against the Dallas Cowboys at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. Below we dig into Jones’ stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping bettors make good predictions for this contest.
Daniel Jones: Giants vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Daniel Jones: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 30.0 (-135)
- Jones threw for 3,205 yards last season (200.3 per game), completing 67.2% (317-for-472), with 15 TDs and five INTs.
- Jones added 708 yards on the groudn, on 120 attempts with seven TDs, averaging 44.3 yards.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop last season was 206.7, while his per-game average fell short of that by 6.4 yards.
Cowboys Defensive Ranks
- The 200.9 yards per game allowed by the Cowboys through the air last year made them the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense.
- The Cowboys’ pass defense ranked 14th in the NFL last season (23 passing TDs conceded).
- The Cowboys’ defense picked off opposing quarterbacks 16 total times a year ago (0.9 per game), which ranked seventh in the NFL.
- The Cowboys, in terms of defending the run, finished 22nd in the NFL last year after allowing 129.3 rushing yards per game.
- A year ago, the Cowboys allowed nine rushing scores, which ranked third in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!