NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can look to wager on Davante Adams’ prop bet options when he and the Las Vegas Raiders face the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the 2023 NFL campaign.
Davante Adams: Raiders vs. Bears Game Info
- Matchup: Las Vegas Raiders at Chicago Bears
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Davante Adams: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (+105)
- Adams has 39 receptions (targeted 59 times) for a team-leading 471 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 78.5 yards per game.
- Compared to his over/under on Sunday, Adams’ 78.5 receiving yards average is 1.5 yards fewer.
- Adams has piled up more than 80.0 receiving yards twice in six games this year.
- Adams has tallied 1.2 more receiving yards per game (78.5) than his average prop total (77.3).
Davante Adams Recent Performances
- vs. Patriots (10/15/2023): 2 receptions, 29 yards
- vs. Packers (10/9/2023): 4 receptions, 45 yards
- at Chargers (10/1/2023): 8 receptions, 75 yards
Bears Defensive Ranks
- The 267.3 passing yards per game the Bears’ defense concedes gives them the league’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bears are 31st in the NFL, conceding 2.2 passing TDs per game.
- The Bears’ defense has intercepted opposing quarterbacks three times (0.5 per game), 21st in the NFL.
- The defense of the Bears allows 89.5 rushing yards per game, eighth in the league.
- Adams and the Raiders will face off against the NFL’s 13th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (four).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!