NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
David Montgomery’s Detroit Lions will face the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 5 of the 2023 NFL season. Sports bettors can take advantage of his prop bet options for that matchup.
David Montgomery: Lions vs. Panthers Game Info
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Carolina Panthers
- Date: October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
David Montgomery: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-129)
- On the ground, David Montgomery has a team-high 262 rushing yards on 69 carries (87.3 ypg), including five rushing scores.
- Montgomery has also hauled in three balls for 27 yards (9 ypg).
- Montgomery’s 87.3 rushing yards per game average is 17.3 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Montgomery has gained more than 70.0 rushing yards in a single contest twice so far this season.
- Montgomery’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 52.8, which he’s outpaced by 34.5 yards on average this year.
- at Packers (9/28/2023): 32 carries, 121 yards, 3 TDs
- vs. Seahawks (9/17/2023): 16 carries, 67 yards, 1 TD
- at Chiefs (9/7/2023): 21 carries, 74 yards, 1 TD
Panthers Defensive Ranks
- The Panthers’ pass defense has given up 176.8 yards per game, making it the sixth-ranked unit in the league.
- The Panthers have given up four touchdowns through the air (one per game), eighth in the NFL.
- The Panthers rank seventh in the NFL in INTs, with four.
- Conceding 136.3 rushing yards per game, the Panthers have the 27th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- This year the Panthers are 26th in the NFL in rushing TDs given up (six).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!