NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The New Orleans Saints and Derek Carr will take on the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options in that matchup.
Derek Carr: Saints vs. Titans Game Info
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Tennessee Titans
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Derek Carr: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (+110)
- Carr’s numbers last season included 3,522 yards passing (234.8 per game), completing 305 of 502 throws (60.8%), with 24 TDs and 14 INTs.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Carr is 250.0, 15.2 more yards than his average of 234.8 last year.
- In six of 15 games last year (40.0%), Carr threw for more than 250.0 yards.
- Carr averaged 234.8 yards per game last season, which was lower than his average prop bet total (255.4).
Titans Defensive Ranks
- The 274.8 yards per game allowed by the Titans through the air last season made them the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- The Titans’ pass D conceded 29 passing TDs last season (1.7 per game) to rank 28th in the NFL.
- A year ago, the Titans ranked 12th in the league with 14 interceptions.
- Carr will square off against the Titans squad that gave up 76.9 rushing yards per game last season and was best in the NFL in run defense.
- The Titans ranked third in the NFL in rushing TDs conceded (nine) a year ago.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!