NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Miami Gardens, Florida
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The New York Giants (1-3) go on the road to play the Miami Dolphins (3-1) at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, October 8, 2023.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OT Terron Armstead: Unknown (Back)
RB Saquon Barkley: Unknown (Ankle), RB Gary Brightwell: Unknown (Ankle), TE Daniel Bellinger: Unknown (Knee), OT Andrew Thomas: Unknown (Hamstring), OT Evan Neal: Unknown (Hand), WR Wan’Dale Robinson: Unknown (Knee), OG Shane Lemieux: Unknown (Groin), OL Marcus McKethan: Unknown (Knee), C John Michael Schmitz: Unknown (Shoulder)
Dolphins vs. Giants Key Stats
- Giants games have gone over 49.5 points on one occasion this year.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (49 points per game) is 0.5 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 60.3 points per game, which is 10.8 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this game is 49.5 points, 0.1 higher than the average total in Dolphins games this season.
- The over/under for this game is 6.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Giants games (43.5).
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Dolphins vs. Giants Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Dolphins have been moneyline favorites in two other matchups this season, and they won both.
- Against the spread, Dolphins are 3-1-0 this season.
- Dolphins games in 2023 have eclipsed the over/under three times in four opportunities (75%).
- The Giants have been the underdog in three games this season, and they have failed to win any of those contests.
- The Giants have not covered the spread yet this season.
- The Giants have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 10.5 points or more.
- Giants games this season have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- Spread Prediction: New York (+10.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (49.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!