NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL playoff action in the NFC Championship Game will give bettors the ability to wager on Quez Watkins’ prop bet options when the Philadelphia Eagles and face off against the San Francisco 49ers at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Quez Watkins: Eagles vs. 49ers Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM
Quez Watkins: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 15 (-120)
- Watkins has 33 receptions for 354 yards and three TDs. He has been targeted 50 times, and has produced 20.8 yards per game.
- Watkins’ 20.8 receiving yards per game are 5.8 more yards than Sunday’s over/under.
- Watkins has amassed over 15 receiving yards in nine (of 16) games this season.
- Watkins has compiled one more receiving yard per game (20.8) than his average over/under (19.8).
Quez Watkins Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
49ers Defensive Ranks
- The 49ers’ pass defense is 20th in the NFL, surrendering 222.9 yards per game.
- The 49ers have allowed 20 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game), fifth in the league.
- The 49ers have 20 interceptions, first in the league.
- The defense for the 49ers is the NFL’s second-ranked unit against the run, conceding 77.7 yards per game.
- The Eagles are up against the eighth-ranked D in the league in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (11).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!