NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Philadelphia Eagles (3-0) bring a three-game winning streak into a meeting against the Washington Commanders (2-1) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Eagles vs. Commanders Key Stats
- In 12 games last season, the Eagles and their opponents went over 44.5 total points.
- Washington played four games last season that ended with a combined score over 44.5 points.
- The teams combined to score 47 points per game last season, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to average 40.4 points per game last year, 4.1 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- The Eagles had an average total of 45.4 in their outings last season, 0.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Commanders matchups last year had a 41.8-point average over/under, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Eagles vs. Commanders Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Eagles won 14 of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (87.5%).
- The Eagles compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Eagles were favored by 7.5 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of 10 of the Eagles’ games last season hit the over.
- Last season, the Commanders won four out of the nine games in which they were the underdog.
- The Commanders won eight games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing nine times.
- The Commanders covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last season.
- In Commanders games last year, combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- Spread Prediction: Philadelphia (-7.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!