NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Venue: Gillette Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) hit the road to square off against the New England Patriots (0-0) at Gillette Stadium on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
CB Josh Jobe: Unknown (Illness), CB Mario Goodrich: Unknown (Illness)
OL Michael Onwenu: Unknown (Ankle), DB Jack Jones: Unknown (Hamstring), WR DeVante Parker: Unknown (Knee), OL Cole Strange: Unknown (Knee)
Eagles vs. Patriots Key Stats
- The Eagles and their opponents scored more than 45 points in 12 of 17 games last season.
- New England played seven games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 45 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 49.5 points per game last season, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Opponents of these teams combined to average 40.6 points per game last year, 4.4 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- The average point total in Eagles outings last season was 45.4, 0.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under for Patriots contests last year was 42.5, 2.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Eagles vs. Patriots Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Eagles won 87.5% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (14-2).
- The Eagles went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 8-8 when playing as at least 4-point favorites last season.
- Last season, 10 of the Eagles’ games went over the point total.
- The Patriots were underdogs nine times last season and won once.
- The Patriots put together a 7-9-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Patriots covered the spread once last year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The Patriots and their opponent combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Philadelphia (-4)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (45)
Eagles Player Prop Bets
Jalen Hurts to throw for 250.0+ yards (+115)
- Last season Hurts recorded 3,701 passing yards — including a 66.5% completion percentage — with 22 touchdowns and six interceptions (246.7 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 165 carries for 760 yards and 13 TDs.
A.J. Brown to have 70.0+ yards receiving (-105)
- Brown hauled in 88 catches for 1,496 yards (88 per game) while being targeted 145 times. He also scored 11 touchdowns.
Patriots Player Prop Bets
Mac Jones to throw for 225.0+ yards (-135)
- Jones completed 65.2% of his passes to throw for 2,997 yards and 14 touchdowns last season.
- Rhamondre Stevenson averaged 61.2 rushing yards and scored five rushing touchdowns. Stevenson added 4.1 receptions per game to average 24.8 receiving yards.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!