NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Inglewood, California
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) enter a matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (2-2) on Sunday, October 8, 2023 at SoFi Stadium on a four-game winning streak.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
WR Quez Watkins: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Britain Covey: Unknown (Concussion), S Justin Evans: Unknown (Neck), DT Fletcher Cox: Unknown (Back), DT Marlon Tuipulotu: Unknown (Tricep), S Sydney Brown: Unknown (Hamstring), OL Cameron Jurgens: Unknown (Foot)
No Injuries Listed
Eagles vs. Rams Key Stats
- Rams games have gone over 50.5 points scored twice this season.
- These teams score 54 points per game combined, higher than the over/under for this matchup by 3.5.
- The over/under for this game is set at 50.5 points, 6.7 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The over/under in this game is 50.5 points, 5.5 higher than the average total in Eagles games this season.
- The over/under for this game is 5.5 points higher than the average scoring total for Rams games (45).
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Eagles vs. Rams Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Eagles have yet to lose a game they played as the moneyline favorite, going 4-0 in those matchups this season.
- So far this year Eagles have two victories against the spread.
- The Eagles have covered the spread once this season when favored by 4.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Eagles games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 75% of opportunities (three times in four games with a set point total).
- The Rams have been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- In the Rams’ four games this year, they have three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Rams have won ATS in each of their two games as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Rams games this year have hit the over on two of four set point totals (50%).
- Spread Prediction: Los Angeles (+4.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (50.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!