NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Atlanta Falcons (0-0) square off against a familiar opponent when they host the Carolina Panthers (0-0) on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in an NFC South clash.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Cordarrelle Patterson: Unknown (Thigh), TE Jonnu Smith: Unknown (Nir – rest), CB Jeff Okudah: Unknown (Ankle), WR Khadarel Hodge: Unknown (Ankle)
WR Adam Thielen: Unknown (Ankle), S Sam Franklin Jr.: Unknown (Knee), DT DeShawn Williams: Unknown (Illness), WR D.J. Chark: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Terrace Marshall Jr.: Unknown (Back), WR Ihmir Smith-Marsette: Unknown (Ankle)
Falcons vs. Panthers Key Stats
- The Falcons and their opponents went over 39.5 combined points in 10 of 17 games last season.
- The Panthers played 10 games last season that had more than 39.5 combined points scored.
- The teams combined to score 41.9 points per game last season, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams allowed 44.7 points per contest last year, 5.2 more points than the total for this game.
- The average point total in Falcons matchups last season was 43.8, 4.3 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Panthers had a 41.2-point average over/under in their contests last year, 1.7 more points than the total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Falcons vs. Panthers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Falcons finished with a 4-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- The Falcons put together a 9-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Falcons were favored by 3.5 points or more three times last season, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- A total of seven of the Falcons’ games last season went over the point total.
- The Panthers won seven, or 53.8%, of the 13 games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Panthers covered nine times in 17 games with a spread last year.
- The Panthers were 5-4 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In Panthers games last year, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- Spread Prediction: Carolina (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (39.5)
Desmond Ridder to throw for 200.0+ yards (-120)
- Ridder recorded a passing stat line last season of 708 yards with a 63.5% completion rate (73-for-115), two touchdowns, zero interceptions, and an average of 177 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 16 carries for 64 yards.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!