NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Houston Texans (2-2) go on the road to play the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on Sunday, October 8, 2023.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
RB Dameon Pierce: Unknown (Knee), OT Josh Jones: Unknown (Hand), P Cameron Johnston: Unknown (Calf), OT Tytus Howard: Unknown (Hand), S Jimmie Ward: Unknown (Rest), CB Tavierre Thomas: Unknown (Hand), DT Maliek Collins: Unknown (Abdomen), CB Steven Nelson: Unknown (Rest), WR Robert Woods: Unknown (Rest), OT Laremy Tunsil: Unknown (Knee), OL Michael Deiter: Unknown (Chest)
Falcons vs. Texans Key Stats
- Texans games have finished with over 41.5 points two times this year.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (39.5 points per game) is 2.0 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The total for this game is 41.5 points, 2.4 higher than the combined points allowed for these two teams.
- Falcons games have had an average of 42.6 points this season, 1.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Texans games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42.1, which is 0.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Falcons vs. Texans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Falcons have been moneyline favorites in two other games this season, and they won both.
- The Falcons have covered the spread on one occasion this year.
- The Falcons have been favored by 2.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Falcons games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Texans have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- So far in 2023 the Texans have two wins against the spread.
- The Texans have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 2.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Texans games this season have gone over the point total in two of four contests (50%).
- Spread Prediction: Houston (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (41.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!