NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Atlanta Falcons (4-3) visit the Tennessee Titans (2-4) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, October 29, 2023.
Week 8 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Falcons vs. Titans Key Stats
- So far this year, three Titans games have featured more than 36.5 points scored.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (33.7 points per game) is 2.8 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 38.5 points per game, 2.0 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Falcons games average 41.7 total points per game this season, 5.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Titans games have resulted in an average scoring total of 42.1, which is 5.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Falcons vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Falcons are 3-1 (winning 75% of the time).
- The Falcons have two wins versus the spread in seven games this year.
- The Falcons have been favored by 2.5 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Falcons games this year have gone over the total in one out of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- This season, the Titans have won two out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Titans have three wins against the spread in six games this season.
- The Titans have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more five times this year and are 3-2 ATS in those matchups.
- Titans games this season have hit the over on one of six set point totals (16.7%).
- Spread Prediction: Tennessee (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (36.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!