NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can look to wager on Garrett Wilson’s prop bet options when he and the New York Jets match up against the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 4 of the 2023 NFL campaign.
Garrett Wilson: Jets vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: October 1, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
Garrett Wilson: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-129)
- Wilson has 12 grabs for a team-best 165 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 22 times.
- Wilson’s receiving yards average per game (55) is 5.0 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Wilson, in one out of three games this year, has totaled over 50.0 receiving yards.
- Wilson’s average of 55 receiving yards per game is lower than his average prop total (55.5 yards per game).
- vs. Patriots (9/24/2023): 5 receptions, 48 yards
- at Cowboys (9/17/2023): 2 receptions, 83 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Bills (9/11/2023): 5 receptions, 34 yards, 1 TD
Chiefs Defensive Ranks
- The Chiefs’ pass defense has allowed 178 yards per game, making it the seventh-ranked unit in the league.
- With two passing TDs given up, the Chiefs’ defense is third in the league.
- The Chiefs’ defense has picked off opposing quarterbacks one time (0.3 per game), 22nd in the NFL.
- Against the run, the Chiefs are 11th in the league, conceding 102.7 yards per game.
- This season the Chiefs are fifth in the league in rushing TD allowed (one).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!