NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Geno Smith will hope to make a difference for the Seattle Seahawks, and bettors looking to take advantage of his prop bet options, when he and the Seahawks take on the Carolina Panthers at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Geno Smith: Seahawks vs. Panthers Game Info
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks vs. Carolina Panthers
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Geno Smith: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (-114)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 20.0 (+110)
- Smith has thrown for 440 yards this year (220 per game), with three TDs and zero picks.
- Smith also has carried the ball four times for 26 yards, picking up 13 yards per game.
- Smith has thrown for an average of 220 yards per game this season, 30.0 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In two matchups this season, Smith has thrown for more than 250.0 yards once.
- Smith’s 220 passing yards per game this season are 39.0 yards below his average yards prop bet (259.0).
- at Lions (9/17/2023): 32-of-41 (78%), 328 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs
- vs. Rams (9/10/2023): 16-of-26 (61.5%), 112 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs
Panthers Defensive Ranks
- The Panthers’ pass defense is fourth in the NFL, giving up 149 yards per game.
- The Panthers are first in the NFL, giving up 0.5 passing TD per game.
- The Panthers rank 11th in the NFL in INTs, with one.
- Against the run, the Panthers are 25th in the NFL, allowing 132 yards per game.
- Smith and the Seahawks will face off against the NFL’s 28th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (four).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!