NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 5 will see the Pittsburgh Steelers and George Pickens face off against the Baltimore Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets for that game.
George Pickens: Steelers vs. Ravens Game Info
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Date: October 8, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
George Pickens: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-105)
- Pickens’ 16 catches have resulted in a team-high 263 receiving yards (65.8 per game) and one score. He has been targeted 30 times.
- Pickens’ 65.8 receiving yards per game are 15.8 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- Pickens has tallied over 50.0 receiving yards twice in four games this year.
- Pickens’ 65.8 receiving yards per game are 16.3 more than his average prop total of 49.5 yards per game.
George Pickens Recent Performances
- at Texans (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 25 yards
- at Raiders (9/24/2023): 4 receptions, 75 yards
- vs. Browns (9/18/2023): 4 receptions, 127 yards, 1 TD
Ravens Defensive Ranks
- The Ravens’ pass defense has given up 168.3 yards per game, making it the third-ranked unit in the league.
- At 0.8 passing TDs given up per game, the Ravens’ defense is third in the NFL.
- Opposing QBs have tossed four INTs when facing the Ravens (one per game). The Ravens’ defense is seventh in the league in that category.
- Pickens will go up against a Ravens defense that is allowing 92.5 rushing yards per game, seventh in the NFL.
- The Ravens have allowed zero rushing TDs, first in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!