NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
George Pickens will take the field for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and bettors looking to take advantage of his prop bet options, when he and the Steelers take on the Los Angeles Rams at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 7 of the NFL season.
George Pickens: Steelers vs. Rams Game Info
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Rams
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
George Pickens: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-120)
- Pickens has posted a team-high 393 receiving yards (on 22 catches) with two TDs so far this year. He has been targeted 40 times, and has produced 78.6 yards per game.
- Pickens’ receiving yards average per game (78.6) is 28.6 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In three out of five games this year, Pickens has tallied over 50.0 receiving yards.
- Pickens’ average prop total for receiving yards is 49.3. On average, he has collected 29.3 more yards per game than that.
George Pickens Recent Performances
- vs. Ravens (10/8/2023): 6 receptions, 130 yards, 1 TD
- at Texans (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 25 yards
- at Raiders (9/24/2023): 4 receptions, 75 yards
Rams Defensive Ranks
- The Rams’ pass defense has given up 208.2 yards per game, making it the 13th-ranked unit in the league.
- The Rams have allowed four touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game), first in the NFL.
- The Rams have three interceptions, 21st in the league.
- Against the run, the Rams are 22nd in the league, allowing 122.2 yards per game.
- This year the Rams have allowed six rushing TDs, 22nd in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!