NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 8 NFL action will allow sports bettors to wager on George Pickens’ prop bet options when the Pittsburgh Steelers face the Jacksonville Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday.
George Pickens: Steelers vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Matchup: Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
George Pickens: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (+110)
- Pickens’ 27 grabs (on 48 targets) have resulted in a team-best 500 yards (83.3 per game) and two TDs.
- Compared to his prop total for Sunday’s contest, Pickens’ 83.3 receiving yards average is 23.3 more yards.
- Pickens, in 66.7% of his opportunities this year (four of six), has put up more than 60.0 receiving yards.
- Pickens’ 83.3 receiving yards per game are 34.0 more than his average prop total of 49.3 yards per game.
George Pickens Recent Performances
- at Rams (10/22/2023): 5 receptions, 107 yards
- vs. Ravens (10/8/2023): 6 receptions, 130 yards, 1 TD
- at Texans (10/1/2023): 3 receptions, 25 yards
Jaguars Defensive Ranks
- The Jaguars have the league’s 31st-ranked pass defense, conceding 273.9 yards per game.
- The Jaguars are 21st in the NFL, giving up 1.4 passing TDs per game.
- The Jaguars’ defense has intercepted opposing quarterbacks nine times (1.3 per game), second in the NFL.
- The defense of the Jaguars allows 80.6 rushing yards per game, fourth in the NFL.
- Pickens and the Steelers will face off against the NFL’s 14th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (five).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!