NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ja’Marr Chase will hope to make a difference for the Cincinnati Bengals, and bettors looking to wager on his prop bets, when he and the Bengals play the San Francisco 49ers at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 8 of the NFL season.
Ja’Marr Chase: Bengals vs. 49ers Game Info
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at San Francisco 49ers
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Ja’Marr Chase: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (-135)
- Chase’s 50 grabs have resulted in a team-best 556 yards (92.7 per game) and three TDs. He has been targeted on 73 occasions.
- Chase averages 92.7 receiving yards per game, which is 12.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In two of six games this season, Chase has put up more than 80.0 receiving yards.
- Chase’s 92.7 receiving yards per game are 11.2 more than his average over/under of 81.5 yards per game.
Ja’Marr Chase Recent Performances
- vs. Seahawks (10/15/2023): 6 receptions, 80 yards
- at Cardinals (10/8/2023): 15 receptions, 192 yards, 3 TDs
- at Titans (10/1/2023): 7 receptions, 73 yards
49ers Defensive Ranks
- The 223.6 passing yards per game the 49ers’ defense allows gives them the league’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- The 49ers have given up seven passing TDs (one per game), seventh in the league.
- The 49ers have 11 interceptions, first in the league.
- The defense of the 49ers gives up 79.3 rushing yards per game, third in the league.
- The Bengals are up against the fifth-ranked D in the NFL in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (three).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!