NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0) take on a fellow AFC South foe when they visit the Indianapolis Colts (0-0) on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
S Antonio Johnson: Unknown (Hamstring), DE Tyler Lacy: Unknown (Hip)
RB Zack Moss: Unknown (Forearm), LB Shaquille Leonard: Unknown (Concussion)
Jaguars vs. Colts Key Stats
- In 11 of 17 games last season, the Jaguars and their opponents combined to total more than 45.5 points.
- The Colts played five games last season that finished with a combined score above 45.5 points.
- The two teams combined to score 40.8 points per game last season, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams allowed 45.7 points per contest last year, 0.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
- Jaguars outings last season had an average point total of 44, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Colts contests last year had a 42.8-point average over/under, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Jaguars vs. Colts Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Jaguars won two of the five games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (40%).
- The Jaguars won eight games against the spread last season, failing to cover nine times.
- The Jaguars did not cover the spread when favored by 5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- The Jaguars and their opponents combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, the Colts won three out of the 10 games in which they were the underdog.
- The Colts put together a 6-11-0 ATS record last season.
- The Colts covered the spread once last season (1-3 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- A total of seven Colts games last season hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Jacksonville (-5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (45.5)
Jaguars Player Prop Bets
Trevor Lawrence to throw for 250.0+ yards (-140)
- Last year Lawrence recorded 4,113 passing yards — including a 66.3% completion percentage — with 25 touchdowns and eight interceptions (241.9 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 62 carries for 291 yards and five TDs.
Travis Etienne to run for 60.0+ yards (-109)
- Last season Etienne took 220 carries for 1,125 yards (66.2 per game) and scored five touchdowns. When it comes to receiving, he also caught 35 passes for 316 yards (18.6 per game).
Christian Kirk to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-114)
- Kirk hauled in 84 catches for 1,108 yards (65.2 per game) while being targeted 133 times. He also scored eight touchdowns.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!