NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Jacksonville Jaguars (5-2) enter a matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers (4-2) on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium on a four-game winning streak.
Week 8 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Jaguars vs. Steelers Key Stats
- Steelers games have gone over 41.5 points on one occasion this year.
- The over/under for this game is 41.5 points, 0.4 fewer than the scoring average of the two teams combined.
- These two teams allow a combined 42.1 points per game, 0.6 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Jaguars games this season has been 45.1, 3.6 points higher than the total for this game.
- Steelers games average 41.3 total points, 0.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Jaguars vs. Steelers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Jaguars are 3-1, earning a victory 75% of the time.
- The Jaguars have five wins in seven games versus the spread this season.
- So far in 2023, the Jaguars have been installed as favorites by a 2.5-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those games.
- Jaguars games this year have hit the over on four of seven set point totals (57.1%).
- This season, the Steelers have won four out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Steelers have played six games and have recorded four wins against the spread.
- This year, the Steelers have won ATS in each of their three games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Steelers contests this season have eclipsed the over/under one time in six games (16.7%).
- Spread Prediction: Pittsburgh (+2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (41.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!