NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jalen Hurts and his Philadelphia Eagles teammates hit the field against the New England Patriots in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets in that game.
Jalen Hurts: Eagles vs. Patriots Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Jalen Hurts: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (+115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 45.0 (-120)
- Hurts averaged 246.7 passing yards and threw for 22 TDs last season.
- Hurts also had 760 rushing yards on 165 carries and 13 TDs (50.7 yards per game).
- Hurts threw for 246.7 yards per game last year, 3.3 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- On five occasions last year, Hurts put together more than 250.0 yards through the air.
- Hurts’ passing yards total per game of 246.7 last year was higher than his average prop bet total (238.8) by 7.9 yards.
Patriots Defensive Ranks
- The 216.5 passing yards the Patriots gave up on average per game a season ago. That made them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- The Patriots’ pass D conceded 28 passing TDs last season (1.6 per game) to rank 27th in the NFL.
- A season ago, the Patriots ranked third in the NFL with 19 picks.
- After allowing 105.5 rushing yards per game last season, the Patriots had the sixth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Patriots ranked first in the NFL in rushing TDs conceded (seven) a year ago.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!