NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 2 will see the Philadelphia Eagles and Jalen Hurts match up against the Minnesota Vikings at 8:15 PM ET on Thursday. Sports bettors can take advantage of his available prop bets for that game.
Jalen Hurts: Eagles vs. Vikings Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Date: September 14, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Jalen Hurts: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.0 (-120)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-109)
- Last year Hurts put up 3,701 passing yards (246.7 per game), going 306-for-460 (66.5%) with 22 TDs and six INTs.
- Hurts also rushed for 760 yards on 165 attempts with 13 rushing TDs, picking up 50.7 yards per game.
- Hurts posted 246.7 passing yards per game last season, which is lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 250.0.
- In five of 15 matchups last year, Hurts threw for more than 250.0 yards.
- Hurts averaged 246.7 yards per game last year, which was higher than his average prop bet total (238.8).
Vikings Defensive Ranks
- The Vikings yielded 265.6 passing yards per game, ranking them 31st in the NFL against the pass last season.
- The Vikings’ pass defense ranked 14th in the league last season, allowing 1.4 passing TDs per game.
- The Vikings recorded 15 interceptions a year ago, ranking them 10th in the league.
- After allowing 123.1 rushing yards per game last season, the Vikings had the 20th-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- A season ago, the Vikings allowed 18 rushing scores, which ranked 23rd in the NFL.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!