NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Jamaal Williams’ New Orleans Saints will match up against the Tennessee Titans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL campaign. Sports bettors can place wagers on his prop bet options for that matchup.
Jamaal Williams: Saints vs. Titans Game Info
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Tennessee Titans
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Jamaal Williams: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 50.0 (-114)
- As a rusher, Jamaal Williams got 262 carries for 1,066 yards rushing a season ago (62.7 per game) and scored 17 TDs.
- Williams’ rushing yards prop bet has been set at 50.0, compared to his average of 62.7 rushing yards per game last season.
- In 70.6% of his games last season (12 of 17), Williams put up more than 50.0 rushing yards.
- Williams’ average rushing yards prop last season was 53.5, which he outpaced by 9.2 yards per game.
Titans Defensive Ranks
- The 274.8 yards per game allowed by the Titans through the air last season made them the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- The Titans surrendered 29 passing touchdowns (1.7 per game) last year, which ranked their defense 28th in the NFL.
- A season ago, the Titans ranked 12th in the league with 14 interceptions.
- The Titans gave up 76.9 rushing yards per game last year, ranking them as the NFL’s best run D.
- The Saints are going up against the NFL’s third-ranked rush D (nine TDs allowed a season ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!